Sunday, January 20, 2008

Big Sister Update!


Lucia is being a great big sister! She drew a family portrait in crayon for Andrew, and gave him some of her stickers to cheer him up. Lucia even took her dad to the bike races last night. Here's a photo of them cheering for their favorite bikers.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Lucia's haircut!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucia any time you want to spend a day with me I will be glad to have fun with you. Let me Know.
Mrs. Lainez ( Nelssy Lainez)

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone,
This is Miss. Jennifer, I am one of Lucia's teachers. I just want to let the Filiponne family know that you all are in my prayers, especially little Andrew. Don't worry about Lucia, Mrs. Park and I have so much love for her. We will do our best to keep her spirit happy and full of life. God Bless, With God all things are Possible
Miss. Jennifer