Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Final Countdown

Thank you, Europe....

This is the last day to make a difference--our final push. The exciting news is that--with your help--Arms Wide Open has moved into 2nd place! We are in the money! Now, we have to hold on for the next 12 hours and maintain our position. PLEASE continue voting. PLEASE ask others to do the same.

As for our own story, Andrew and I went to City of Hope this morning, where they drew blood, took a urine sample and did a CT of his abdomen. He is at school currently and I am at work (can you sense how much I am getting done?) and we will return this afternoon, meet Cynthia and have our appointment with the doc to review the results. Please pray for good news. We will let you know.

Finish up strong. Thank you.

Paul

No comments: