Sunday, January 18, 2009

Paul's Dad

Paul's dad passed away this morning peacefully and surrounded by his wife, sons, and siblings. Today is also the one year anniversary of Andrew's cancer diagnosis.

We'll post more later

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul and Cynthia and Family, I am so very very sorry for your loss. It is impossible to imagine your anguish...and on the anniversary of Andrew's diagnosis...unbelievable. I am so very sorry. Paul your Dad was a great man (what a tremendous honor to meet him last summer). Many prayers and many tears...

Anonymous said...

Wow. Talk about the cycles of life. I'm so sorry for all of you. This has truly been an unrelenting year. We're thinking about you and wishing you strength. So glad we were able to squeeze in a quick visit when we were in town. Lots of love from London,
Quimby, Brian and Samantha

Anonymous said...

I am so sad but so very glad you are all there. Love to everybody.
Missy

juandoe said...

I am saddened to hear of Dr. Filippone's passing. He was always a classy guy, even with a bunch of obnoxious teenage boys running through the house. No way I could have tolerated me during those years.

Thinking of all you,
Peter and the gang

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul & family,
I am so sorry for your loss. Paul, your dad was a very good man--my prayers are with you, your mom & your family.
Also, after reading all of this about your son...I am awed by you and your wife's strength...all of my prayers and healing & good thoughts go out to you.
With love to you all,
Alicia

Anonymous said...

We are so very sorry. We're keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Unimaginable.

God's peace, Dr. Filippone.

-The Bucher Family

Danielle said...

Dearest Cynthia, Paul and your beautiful family, I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayer.

Sending strength, peace and comfort.

Danielle and family

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you all and thinking of you all the time. We send our love and hugs- all the Spaters...Brooke, Gordie, Whitney, Tom, and Hadley XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling or anyone of you family members, but our prayers are with you. May God receive him with open arms and may he provide you all with strength to continue on. God Bless you all.
Sandra (from CAPS)