Saturday, November 15, 2008

Home

Andrew and I made it home early yesterday evening. Other than some diarrhea and missing his dad, he is doing great. We are scheduled to check back in to the hospital tomorrow evening for another week of treatment.

As for Paul's dad, the news is not good. It is cancer. The doctors are not sure what kind. They actually think the spots in his neck are not the primary site but the secondary site. They are not sure where the primary site is located. We should know more on Monday once the pathology is completed. We are completely devastated. I'll update the blog once we know more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so, so sorry to learn this news about Paul's dad. Our prayers continue to be with your entire family during what must be an excruciating ordeal (after an already excruciating year.)

God bless,
Amy, Rick, ^^Arden^^ & Grayson
rabucher@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

How very awful to read this terrible news of your wonderful Dad....I thoroughly enjoyed meeting him at the NB conference...MANY prayers to follow, please keep us posted....

And Andrew keep up the good work little man. Many prayers continue for you too!!!

I am sorry for this extra trying time for all of you...you have all been through SO MUCH.