Cynthia and Andrew are heading home today after a joyously uneventful round of chemotherapy. Andrew has ridden the wave of all of your positive energy through this treatment with very little nausea and a decent appetite. According to Mom, he was quite peppy and energetic throughout! After a quick transfusion this morning, he should be home for his nap this afternoon. We are now looking at two weeks off with no scheduled procedures before the next round of chemo.
There will be another blood drive in the first few days of May to stock up for the surgery after round 5, so for all of you donors, get geared up to give a pint for Andrew and we'll keep you posted on the details as we organize the event.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Rock on warrior!
Love and Kisses,
Tom, Tommy, Charlie, Pauline, All Houston
Nice chatting with you.....
For sure I wil give blood in May....
You are in my thoughts daily...
I am so glad round 4 went well
Michele Doll
Good news! Enjoy your time at home. Always in our thoughts. Our love to you all.
Aunt Judy and Uncle Pete
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers ... Keep strong and glad to hear the positive news.
Franklins
Hi all,
I've been traveling so I'm just catching up on weeks of postings. I'm so glad to hear the great news about the latest round. You all remain in our thoughts and prayers. Keep up the great work!
Kathy
Post a Comment